Welcome To Britt’s.
Britt’s is an English-style Pub. The name was inspired by Saint John artist Miller Brittain whose art studio sat just two floors above the pub in the 1930s. Britt’s three owners – Gary Spicer, Pamela Spicer & Roy Scribner — opened Britt’s with a shared vision for a British pub, a place where friends can meet & enjoy quality food in a casual atmosphere. Roy brings many years of hospitality experience to the table. Gary & Pamela? Well, they are born & bred Britts!
Hours – Uptown
- Mon – Thu: 11:00 a.m. – 12:00 a.m.
- Fri: 11:00 a.m. – 2:00 a.m.
- Saturday: 9:00 a.m. – 2:00 a.m.
- Sunday: 9:00 a.m. – 11:00 p.m
Hours – Rockwood
- Sunday: 7:30 a.m. – 8:00 p.m.
- Mon – Thurs: 7:30 a.m. – 9:00 p.m.
- Fri – Sat: 7:30 a.m. – 10:00 p.m.
*Click here for kitchen hours for both locations. Breakfast and Brunch hours vary at each location. Please call location of choice for details.
Meet Our Staff
For the best results we use only the finest ingredients.
This philosophy holds true for our cuisine as well as the people working here.