At Britt's we have learned a new way to serve our customers since the emergence of Covid-19. Before reopening we made changes in our two locations to adhere to the new regulations put before us. Some of these include:
- Changes to the flow of traffic in and out of the restaurants
- Limiting the number of patrons permitted in the building
- Plexiglass barriers in between booths
- More rigorous cleaning routines
- Mandatory mask wearing by staff
We have learned a new way of serving our customers during this time and expect it to evolve as the Covid situation in our province does. Thank you to our loyal patrons for continuing to dine with us!